Tips to Crack CPT Exam :
- Focus on theory of the whole chapter before getting to example questions. Solve maximum questions from the exercise.
- Score more than 150 marks in maths especially if you are a non-maths student .
- Give special focus to Mercantile Law and Contract Act topics as they are very important.
- Ensure you are very good on Integration and differentiation, correlation and regression, theoretical distribution topics, to score well in Quantitative Aptitude.
- Start with the law paper first as it takes maximum time in the exam.
- First focus on scoring subjects like macro economics and mercantile law. Micro economics can be solved later and you will get more time for accounts.
- Ask a lot of questions and get them answered from blogs like ours. There is no short cut to success. Take help of experts.