Recommended Reference books for CPT
Often people ask us : Which are the best reference books for CPT ?
Mainly ICAI study material is more than enough for your CPT preparations. Post that, you should solve all model test papers and past solved CPT papers.
Even after that if you may want to dive deeper into it, we’ve put down a list of recommended reference books for CPT below :
The best reference books for CPT are ;
- 10 Simulated Practice Sets for CA-CPT (Chartered Accountant – Common Proficiency Test) Arihant Books
- General Economics: For CA-Common Proficiency Test (CPT) by Deepashree Tata McGraw-Hill
- Quantitative Aptitude : For CA Common Proficiency Test CPT by Kashyap Trivedi, Chirag Trivedi Tata McGraw-Hill
- Fundamentals of Accounting for CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) by P C Tulsian Tata McGraw-Hill
- Common Proficiency Test Mercantile Laws by P.P.S. GOGNA S Chand Publication
- Common Proficiency Test Quantitative Aptitude Statistics Volume-II by P.N. Arora, S. Arora S Chand Publication
- Common Proficiency Test Quantitative Aptitude Mathematics Volume-I by P.N. Arora, S. Arora S Chand Publication
- CA-CPT Mercantile Laws – Unitwise-Chapterwise Questions-Solutions (2012-2006) Arihant Books
- Tulsian’s Key To Unlock, CA-CPT Entrance CA by (Dr.) P.C. Tulsian , Bharat Jhunjhunwala S Chand Publication
- Common Proficiency Test Grewal’s Accountancy by Dr. M.P. Gupta , Dr. B.M. Agarwal , S Chand Publication.
Many also depend on Upkar Prakashan for all CPT subjects.
As always, if we missed something or if you have any questions, feel free to comment below.